CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Whew!

Wow!! I cannot believe we are already in the month of September!! We have been having soooo much fun and learning lots of new things! I think I finally figured out my issues with loading the classroom pictures....YEAH!!!! I will try and post new pics every weekend so I can keep you up to date with the fun things your child is doing in our class!

Don't forget to have your child wear their tie-dye shirt tomorrow for the 20th day of school! Zero the Hero will be visiting us again...I wonder where he will be hiding????  

Thanks again to everyone for their donations to kinder-cafe and to those of you who have been coming in and volunteering!!! What life savers you are!! =)

Have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment